Equity Retail Brokers is pleased to offer for sale to qualified investors an opportunity to acquire a prime piece of real estate, with three investment grade tenants. The subject property was constructed in 2017 and is leased to Verizon Wireless (corporate), Starbucks, and Vitamin Shoppe. Located in front of the premier shopping center in the market, the subject property benefits from heavy traffic generated from co-tenants which include: Home Depot, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Kohls. It is also located in an ideal spot for commuters heading towards the New Jersey Turnpike (0.50 miles away) and I-295 (0.50 miles away).
Constructed in 2017, this property has long-term leases in place with all three tenants. Verizon and Starbucks both boast “investment grade” credit ratings, making this asset one of the safest investments on the market given the excellent underlying real estate and tenant line-up.
- 100% Leased to Corporate Investment Grade Tenants
- Long-Term Leases in Place with Strong Increases in Initial Terms
- Ideally Located Between the New Jersey Turnpike and I-295
- Strong Tenant Mix in Immediate Area (Target, Home Depot, Kohl’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, etc)
- Great Visibility on Mount Holly Road, Which Has Over 31,000 VPD
- Center City Philadelphia is a 30 Minute Drive From Subject Property
Verizon, Starbucks, and the Vitamin Shoppe
2601 Mt Holly Road,
Burlington, NJ 08016