Brian focuses on retail tenant representation and has worked on site selection and market analysis with clients that include: Gander Mountain, PNC Bank, Starbucks, Verizon Wireless, Pet Supplies Plus, Cutter’s Mill, TGI Friday’s, Tuesday Morning, Lou Lou Boutique, Shoe Carnival, Quaker Steak and Lube, Primrose Schools, Ruby Tuesday, The Little Gym and Anthony Sylvan Pools.
His market knowledge and great relationships with developers, landlords and other brokers has allowed Brian to secure many tremendous locations for his clients. Some of the developers and landlords he has completed deals with are: Regency Centers, Brixmor, Kimco, O’Neil Properties, Liberty Property Trust, Goodman Properties, Brandolini Companies, Pineville Properties, Pintzuk Brown, Delco Development and Edgewood Properties.
Brian graduated from St. Joseph’s University with a finance degree and lives in Philadelphia. He is a licensed real estate agent in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
Brian Wherty’s Property Listings
8,000 SF Restaurant Pad
- Restaurant pad in front of proposed Element by Westin
- Adjacent parcels to be developed for residential
- 87,283 vehicles per day on Rt. 1 (Source: DVRPC)
- Surrounded by National Retailers, Restaurants, and Hotels
- ±20,000,000 SF of office in Princeton market
- Close proximity to Princeton University
4,000-6,000 SF Storefront in Center City
- 4,000-6,000 SF For Sublease
- New Construction Retail & Office Building
- Large Storefront on 15th Street with visibility from Walnut St. Walnut St is Philadelphia's premier retail street.
- Join co-tenants Verizon, Cheesecake Factory, WeWork, Spin and &Pizza
- Ideally positioned in the prestigious Rittenhouse Square retail and residential market, with a strong daytime office population
- High volume pedestrian traffic – weekdays, weeknights and weekends
5,294 SF Freestanding Building
- Freestanding building with ample parking
- Existing easement provides full access at signalized intersection
- Zoning allows for a variety of uses (retail, office, restaurant, etc.)
- 29,000 +/- vehicles per day on Lancaster Ave.
- Average household incomes >$175,000 within a three-mile radius
6,284 SF Pad Site | Toms River, NJ
- Full turn access
- Frontage on Hooper Ave
- Densely populated area
- Regional shopping/dining destination
- Near Ocean County Mall, which is undergoing redevelopment
Pad Site(s) Available on Route 70
Equity Retail Brokers: Pad Site(s) available on Route 70 (83,775 ADT) and Springdale Rd (17,799 ADT) with full access and great visibility
For Ground Lease
- Densely populated market with high household incomes
- Located on the Route 70 corridor between the interstate highways (Route 295 and 95) and Route 73 in Marlton
- High traffic area - weekdays, weeknights and weekends!
2,979 SF at Signalized Corner
Proposed delivery 2nd quarter 2020
- Full access, signalized corner
- Adjacent to ShopRite anchored Morrell Plaza
- Densely populated Northeast Philadelphia
- Intersection of Frankford Ave & Knights Road
- Lease signed with national bank