- 40± Gross Acres for Retail
- For Ground Lease or Build-to-Suit
- Planned redevelopment of Burlington Mall with 1.8 million Sf on 330 AC for distribution/warehouse/flex space and approx. 40 AC for retail
- Ground breaking anticipated 3rd quarter 2020
- Public sewer and water
- Seeking restaurants, entertainment, shopper-tainment and service uses. Pads also available for hotels.
- Main entrance via Bromley Blvd. is shared with neighboring Target, Kohl’s Home Depot and 20-screen Cinema.
- Ideally positioned between I-295 & NJ Turnpike with access to both.
- Traffic Counts: Burlington Mount Holly Rd (43,310 ADT), I-295 (93,498 ADT) and New Jersey Turnpike (88,854 ADT)
Burlington Mall Redevelopment
2501 Mt Holly Rd
Burlington, NJ 08016