Equity Retail Brokers is looking for a few more Investment Sales Agents to join our team!
Equity Retail Brokers is a leading retail commercial real estate brokerage firm. We have an impeccable reputation and have completed transactions with the following firms: Alliance Bank, Beneficial Bank, Bryn Mawr Bank, First Niagara Bank, Firstrust Bank, PNC Bank, Wells Fargo, Brixmor Property Group, One Liberty Properties, Federal Realty Investment Trust, Cedar Realty Trust, Kimco Real Estate Trust, Starbucks, Wawa, PepBoys, STS Tire & Auto, Verizon, ShopRite, Ethan Allen, Pittsburgh Paints and La-Z-Boy.
What We Offer
- The highest level of training, coaching and mentoring.
- A company led by six (6) well respected principals with over 100 years of retail commercial real estate experience.
- Working for a firm that encourages and supports a team environment that results in more opportunities for the entire team.
- Affiliation with an industry leader that has extensive relationships.
- Affiliation with a national retail brokerage network that gives the candidate a regional and national investment sales platform.
- A company focused on dominating the retail sector of the Philadelphia Metro market. This focus allows us to put all of our energy and resources into building our knowledge, relationships and systems in a manner that benefits all of our agents.
What We Are Looking For In a Candidate
- Highly motivated and persistent.
- Entrepreneurial by nature.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The ability to master a financial modeling software program such as Argus.
- You have a real estate license or can demonstrate you are in the process of obtaining one.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance, CCIM candidate or equivalent work experience.