Plymouth Meeting, PA, May 22, 2019 – David Laiter of Equity Retail Brokers represented the buyer in the sale of a single-tenant net-leased Citizens Bank in Marlton, Burlington County, NJ.
The 3,600 square foot building is located on the heavily trafficked Route 73 and is surrounded by several shopping centers with retailers such as Kohl’s, ShopRite, Trader Joes, Burlington, and TJ Maxx.
Interest in the property was garnered through Equity’s banking newsletter, a monthly email covering recent financial news in the Philadelphia Metro Area, such as stock information, bank properties for sale, and relevant articles.
David Laiter is the banking specialist for the Investment Sales Team. He provides services such as:
- Representing buyers purchasing single-tenant properties leased to financial institutions
- Selling properties currently leased to financial institutions
- Selling properties vacated by financial institutions
- Leasing properties vacated by financial institutions
As part of his commitment to his specialty, Laiter takes the time to monitor and track:
- The 10-year deposit histories of every bank branch nationwide
- Every branch that has applied for closure throughout PA & NJ
- Every branch that has closed throughout PA & NJ
- The opening of branches throughout PA & NJ
If you would like more information about this transaction or our investment sales services, please contact David at 484.482.2550, firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to our banking newsletter, click here.