Plymouth Meeting, PA, October 29, 2019 – David Laiter of Equity Retail Brokers recently represented the Seller, Joe Englehart of Cincinnati Capital Corp., in the sale of a vacant 3,000 SF building on 0.32 acres at 7248 Rising Sun Avenue in Philadelphia, PA.
Disposition David strikes again! This time, with a vacant bank property within the city limits of Philadelphia. After getting the property under agreement multiple times within three years, David was able to demonstrate the patience and persistence needed to push this sale across the finish line.
David is the banking specialist for the Investment Sales Team. He provides services such as:
- Representing buyers purchasing single-tenant properties leased to financial institutions
- Selling properties currently leased to financial institutions
- Selling properties vacated by financial institutions
- Leasing properties vacated by financial institutions
As part of his commitment to his specialty, David takes the time to monitor and track:
- The 10-year deposit histories of every bank branch nationwide
- Every branch that has applied for closure throughout PA & NJ
- Every branch that has closed throughout PA & NJ
- The opening of branches throughout PA & NJ
If you would like more information about this transaction or our investment sales services, please contact David at 484.482.2550, email@example.com. To subscribe to our banking newsletter, click here.