David’s background includes working for one of the top-rated contracting companies in the Philadelphia Metro area. One of his specialties was retail construction.
David graduated from Marist College. He is currently attending Temple University’s MBA/Financial Management program and lives in Philadelphia with his wife.
David is a Licensed Real Estate agent in Pennsylvania.
Professional Affiliations: Capital Markets Real Estate Network, Retail Brokers Network, International Council of Shopping Centers, and Urban Land Institute.
David Derienzo’s Property Listings
- Planned redevelopment of strip center, located across the street from recently approved Virtua Hospital
- Anchored by Wawa and Kid Academy Learning Center
- Public sewer and water
- Traffic Counts: Woodlane Road 13,957 ADT | Route 541 35,088 ADT
- Floor plan includes four large offices, reception and waiting area, and en-suite restroom
- Beautiful interior finishes with cultured stone accents and areas of crown molding
- Co-tenants include Kouri Insurance and AWE Financial
- Potential for building and monument signage
- Contact Broker for additional information