Ken McEvoy is one of the managing principals of Equity Retail Brokers, full-service retail commercial real estate firm based in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Ken has over 18 years of commercial real estate experience and is primarily responsible for originating investment sales activity as well as representing sophisticated property owners with their Mid-Atlantic real estate needs. He has a thorough real estate background including the sale, lease and management of private and publicly held commercial properties. Throughout McEvoy’s tenure as a real estate professional, he has completed in excess of $500M in commercial real estate transactions. Additionally, he serves as a founding member of CMRE, Capital Markets Real Estate Network.
- Frazer Shopping Center, Malvern, PA | Sale
- Abington Shopping Center, Abington, PA | Sale
- Acme Shopping Center, Media, PA | Sale
- Giant Shopping Center, Bensalem, PA | Sale
- Lionville Shopping Center, Chester Springs, PA | Sale
- ShopRite, Oxford Oaks SC, Yardley, PA | Lease
Ken McEvoy joined Equity Retail Brokers in 2004, prior to Equity Retail Brokers, McEvoy was a senior manufacture representative for SJ Mid-Atlantic and a Financial Analyst / Underwriter for Prudential.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson: Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Professional Affiliations: ICSC, Retail Brokers Network, Capital Markets Real Estate.