Rob Samtmann has been active in the commercial real estate industry as a Tenant Representation Broker or Landlord Representation Broker in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area since 1995. At present, he is now a managing Principal with Equity Retail Brokers.
In Rob’s career at Equity Retail Brokers he has been fortunate to work with retailers including ShopRite Supermarkets, Shoe Carnival, Gander Mountain, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Babies R Us/Toys R Us, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Starbucks, Friday’s, Party City, Sleep Number Beds, Vitamin Shoppe, Pep Boys, Firestone, FedEx, Movie Tavern, Pittsburgh Paints, Visions Federal Credit Union, Pet Supplies Plus, Quaker Steak & Lube, Wendy’s, PDQ, Wells Fargo, Travinia, Ten Thousand Villages, Thirsty Lion, Rite Aid, Alton Lane, Capriotti’s, Empire Beauty, Arby’s, PNC Bank, Verizon Wireless, Sleep Number, Lou Lou Boutique, Pet Valu, Primrose Schools, Red Robin, Rumble Boxing, Applebee’s, Lime Fresh, Pancheros, Outback Steakhouse, Ruby Tuesday, TGI Friday’s, STS Tire, Banfield Pet Hospital, Blue Pearl Pet Hospital, C2 Education, Oportun, Rumble Boxing, Noah’s, and Kindercare.
Some of Rob’s landlord representation clients have included Kimco, DDR, RREEF (pension fund advisor), AEW (pension fund advisor), Steve Guttman (former President of Federal Realty), Audubon Land Development, Pineview Properties, Gambone Development, CW Capital Asset Management, Super Valu, Excess Space, and Pathmark Supermarkets.
Rob believes it is as imperative to work as well with the outside brokerage community as it is with the brokers in his office. He holds his clients and the respective relationships in very high regard as he has grown to develop many friends in the business and believes these friendships are integral to a long and successful career.
Rob received a B.A. degree in Accounting at Bloomsburg University and a Masters Degree in Business Administration at LaSalle University.
Rob Samtmann’s Property Listings
Full-Service Restaurant Space
- Full-service restaurant space available next to 168-room Holiday Inn Express & Suites (opened December 2015)
- Adjacent to SEPTA station and several million square feet of Class A offices
- Conveniently located off exit 339 of the PA Turnpike (Rt. 276)
- Unique opportunity to attract daytime, weeknight and weekend customers
- Join ACME, Walmart, Taco Bell, TD Bank, Anytime Fitness, and more!
- Professionally owned and managed
- Excellent traffic drivers with many long-term tenants
- Walkable center with limited distance between anchor tenants
- Diverse trade area with approx. 150K people
- Serves communities in Delaware County, PA and New Castle, DE
- Conveniently located on Route 322 between I-95 and Rt 1
- Full access with signalized intersection
Equity Retail Brokers: Improved/Approved Pad Site: Up to 4,536 SF
For Sale or Lease
- Corner location at signalized intersection on the “going to work” side
- Improved and Approved
- Strong demos and traffic count on Ridge Pike
- Serves the greater Eagleville, Trooper and surrounding area
West Gate Plaza
- Zoning allows for a variety of uses
- 22.2 Acres
- For Lease / Ground Lease
- Site available for retail, office, hotel, medical, and more
- Across from Upland Square - Target, Giant, AMC Classic, Bed
- Bath & Beyond and more
- Easy access to / from Rt 100
- Serving surrounding communities, including Pottstown and
- Pottsgrove, in Montgomery and Berks Counties
Spring Market Shopping Center
- Join Lidl (coming soon!), Family Dollar, Five Guys, Little Caesars & more!
- Modern neighborhood center with a nice mix of national & local tenants
- Built in 2010, ideally located in the heart of Sinking Spring
- 17,670 vehicles per day driving by the center!
- Outparcels available for sale or lease
- Spring Market SC serves Sinking Spring & the surrounding communities, including West Lawn, Wyomissing and Whitfield
Pad Sites in High Density Trade Area
- High density trade area with great access and visibility
- Signalized intersection at MacDade Blvd and Amosland Rd
- Easy access to interstates 95 and 476
Ridge Pike Plaza
Ridge Pike Plaza: ±3,100 SF Pad Site Available for Lease
- Join Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Dollar Tree, USPS and Great Clips
- Strong demos and traffic count on Ridge Pike
- Ridge Pike Plaza serves Eagleville, Trooper and surrounding areas
Springfield Shopping Center
Inline Restaurant Space, Endcap & Pad Site Available
- Grocery-anchored, well positioned in the market, heavy traffic count, newly renovated & great visibility
- Join Giant Food, Verizon, Staples, Orange Theory Fitness, & more!
- Signalized access to Route 1 & Route 320
- Strong traffic counts: Rt 1/State Rd - 39,794 ADT | Rt 320/Sproul Rd - 22,680 ADT
Northtowne Plaza Shopping Center
Northtowne Plaza is located on Germantown Pike (30,201 ADT) at Dekalb Pike (14,956 ADT). Germantown Pike is a commuter corridor to and from the Plymouth Meeting daytime population, as well as I-476 and the PA Turnpike. The center wraps the southeast corner of the intersection, with 2 points of signalized access.
Pylons on both Germantown Pike & Dekalb Pike with Pylon signage available.
Strong co-tenancy with TJ Maxx, Dollar Tree, Staples, Wells Fargo, Starbucks, Harbor Freight Tools, Pittsburgh Paints, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and The Greene Turtle.
- 1,500 SF to 50,000 SF Available; Inline & Endcap
- Strategically located on heavily-traveled Germantown Pike (30,201 ADT) at Dekalb Pike (14,946 ADT)
- Immediately across Dekalb Pike from Suburban Community Hospital
- In close proximity to complementary retail
Freestanding Building with Drive-Thru
• 1,768± SF, Fully functional QSR with drive-thru
• GLA: 0.55± AC
• For Sale or Lease
• Modern design & construction
• Building approx. 5 years old
- Full ingress/egress from/to Veteran Hwy (PA-413)
- Excellent for an owner/operator or investor
- Serves the Levittown/Bristol Trade area
- Area businesses include Giant, Dunkin’ Donuts, Wells Fargo, Burger King, Auto Zone, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, & Keystone Business Park
- Strong density
27 W City Ave
6,764 SF Freestanding Building (Multi-Story)
For Lease / Ground Lease / Build-to-Suit or Sale
- Full site ingress/egress
- Re-development potential
- 39 parking spaces
- Seeking banking, retail, restaurant, medical & office users
- Freestanding building on in-demand "City Ave" Corridor
- Located in prestigious Lower Merion Twp.
- Excellent signage & visibility
Endcap Available: 2,650 SF
Located at signalized intersection
Trooper/East Norrtion is an affluent, densely-populated residential & retail market
- Endcap space includes all existing restaurant equipment
2-Tenant Freestanding Building
• 3,310 SF Available
• Vanilla shell condition
• 2 ADA compliant bathrooms
• HVAC installed
• Currently under construction (1st Quarter 2020)
- Join Verizon!
- Located right up on N. Susquehanna Trail
- Excellent visibility
- Very good access
- Immediate proximity to retailers and restaurants including Lowe’s, Walmart, Panera Bread, Texas Roadhouse & Wendy’s
• 0.93 AC Pad Site on 2 AC
• Rough graded pad with utilities stubbed
• For Sale or Ground Lease
• Available now
- Join Taco Bell
- Located approx. 900 Feet from I-95 exit 39 with Northbound & Southbound access
- Located adjacent to Bucks County Office Center (approx. 50 Tenants - public & private sector) and Bucks County Community College (Lower Bucks Campus)