- ±3.52 Gross Acres
- For Sale, Ground Lease or Build-to-Suit
- $300,000 per acre or $70,000/year NNN per acre
- The current zoning designation is B-4 Business, which allows hotels, motels, convenience stores, fast food or drive-in restaurants, gas or automobile service stations, and animal hospitals. Explicitly prohibited are car wash, auto body, flea market, new or used car sales, self-storage and billboards.
- The frontage is about 500 feet, and the depth is 280 feet.
- Public sewer and water available.
- The road servicing the site is Delsea Drive (aka Route 47) (average daily traffic 30,134 per NJ DOT), a primary arterial road. The nearest major intersection is the interchange with Route 55.
- Route 47 is the primary north-south business corridor in Vineland and Millville, connection to Route 55, leading to Cape May and other Jersey Shore towns in the easterly direction, and westward to Philadelphia and the suburbs on the New Jersey side of the Delaware River.
+/- 3.52 Acres
3326-3370 S. Delsea Drive
Vineland, Cumberland County, NJ 08360