What is Your Triple Net Real Estate Investment Worth?
Just Arrived! A Definitive Tool for NNN Trend Analysis
Eager for an update on what your single-tenant triple net real estate investments are worth? Seeking to list your triple net commercial property for sale? NNNTrends saves you time and money by putting these options and more right at your fingertips.
A quick, easy and FREE resource for buyers and sellers of triple net lease properties to:
- See top tenants' customer visitations, comps and other performance metrics in a central dashboard
- Discover NNN commercial real estate investment targets in a wide array of categories and submarkets
- Benefit from expert brokers' on-the-ground perspectives about properties, tenants and regional and submarket competitive dynamics
Equity Retail Brokers' NNNTrends.com provides easy access to:
- Performance data for more than 50 chains in categories such as automotive, big-box retail, banking, c-stores, and fast-casual/QSR restaurants
- Hard-to-find commercial real estate metrics such as cap rate by region
- Credit ratings ticker for publicly traded retail tenants
- Real-time updates to the 10-year Treasury yield
- Options for requesting financing quotes
- Expert answers to specific questions about triple net investments for sale, as well as different submarkets and tenants
NNNTrends.com is also a one-stop resource for detailed information on triple net lease properties that have been sold.
With our triple-net investment discovery features, you can examine tenant financial fundamentals such as...
- Balance sheet
- Price history
- Income statement
- Operating metrics
Detailed performance information is available for top NNN lease commercial tenants such as NNN Aldi, NNN Chick-fil-A, NNN Raising Cane's, NNN Walgreens, NNN Mattress Firm, NNN LA Fitness, NNN Family Dollar, NNN Chipotle Mexican Grill, and NNN CVS, to name a few.
STNL data sources include Equity Retail Brokers' proprietary market research, as well as widgets and feeds from the likes of Placer.ai and TradingView.
By accessing multiple perspectives on the triple-net sector all in one place, NNN lease property investors can use NNNTrends.com to make data-driven decisions that drive higher yield.
In addition, clicking "Get a Broker's Opinion of Value" allows you to go deeper by starting a conversation with a net lease advisor about topics such the number of years left on the lease, competitive dynamics surrounding that physical location, or the prevailing lease structures for top-performing tenants.